United Special Forces (USF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Special Forces (USF)

Official forum of the USF.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We won the Clan War vs. CNK!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
USF|iWarrior2012
2nd Clan Owner, Webmaster and Clan Mod Developer
USF|iWarrior2012

User Score : 565548889

We won the Clan War vs. CNK! Empty
PostSubject: We won the Clan War vs. CNK!   We won the Clan War vs. CNK! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:48 pm

Well, we're pleased to announce that we beated CNK. For the 2nd time hahaha!

1st Map: Highrise on SnD: 8-6... We were a bit off but atleast we got close. Well there was a different story on the 2nd and 3rd maps:

2nd Map: Terminal on TDM: 7500-6900. We had problems with the 10 year old douchebags because they were using n00b tubes. But we managed to beat them!

3rd Map: Favela on SnD: 8-2. We really owned them on that map! They've accussed us of hacking because they're whiny sons of bitches.

The last kill was on their Clan Leader with a Semtex thrown by Dar3D3ViL with the assistance of YokuG. Maverick, MickY and Bladez... However Bladez left for an unknown reason leaving us 4v5 for a few rounds. But near the end we've got 4v4. Oppossed to the lose vs. the T-Bag team yesterday. Now we feel stronger and have more confidence on ourselves... May god be with us tomorrow vs. MBF or whatever it's spelt xD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedspecialforces.tk
Maverickkk
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

User Score : 565548836

PostSubject: Re: We won the Clan War vs. CNK!   We won the Clan War vs. CNK! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 5:23 pm

Whaaaa.... who said the cw against MFR was tommorow... Im not gonna be here tommorow or Friday (although i will try to get the dedi up and running) Crying or Very sad soo either you can organise it and play without me Basketball or wait till saturday or sunday (I havent talked to MFR) and do some training study
afro (P.s I like these smileys Razz)
Back to top Go down
USF|iWarrior2012
USF|iWarrior2012

User Score : 565548889

PostSubject: Re: We won the Clan War vs. CNK!   We won the Clan War vs. CNK! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 1:44 am

Maverickkk wrote:
Whaaaa.... who said the cw against MFR was tommorow... Im not gonna be here tommorow or Friday (although i will try to get the dedi up and running) Crying or Very sad soo either you can organise it and play without me Basketball or wait till saturday or sunday (I havent talked to MFR) and do some training study
Gimme the X-Fire of their Clan Leader and i'll arrange a War.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedspecialforces.tk
Maverickkk
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

User Score : 565548836

PostSubject: Re: We won the Clan War vs. CNK!   We won the Clan War vs. CNK! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:42 am

USF|Dar3D3ViL wrote:
Maverickkk wrote:
Gimme the X-Fire of their Clan Leader and i'll arrange a War.

Talk to wikipedia if u wanna challenge MFR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We won the Clan War vs. CNK!   We won the Clan War vs. CNK! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We won the Clan War vs. CNK!
Page 1 of 1