United Special Forces (USF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Special Forces (USF)

Official forum of the USF.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

training events and stuff?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichi

training events and stuff? Empty
PostSubject: training events and stuff?   training events and stuff? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 2:37 am

so i was thinkin, we gonna hav training events an that? most clans iv been in (other games) had stuff like this an it was cool. like we cud hav melee FFA event/nades only/wat ever? stuff like that?
Back to top Go down
USF|iWarrior2012
2nd Clan Owner, Webmaster and Clan Mod Developer
2nd Clan Owner, Webmaster and Clan Mod Developer
USF|iWarrior2012

User Score : 565548889

PostSubject: Re: training events and stuff?   training events and stuff? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:42 am

Ichi wrote:
so i was thinkin, we gonna hav training events an that? most clans iv been in (other games) had stuff like this an it was cool. like we cud hav melee FFA event/nades only/wat ever? stuff like that?
We already have that kind of stuff, but no one pointed out to me that you're in the clan. Please register also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedspecialforces.tk
Epicness
Information Support Member
Information Support Member
Epicness

User Score : 52

PostSubject: Re: training events and stuff?   training events and stuff? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:22 pm

Who the FUCK is this bastard... and wrong section buddy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training events and stuff?   training events and stuff? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training events and stuff?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Special Forces (USF) :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: