United Special Forces (USF)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United Special Forces (USF)

Official forum of the USF.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Better Webhosting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chief

User Score : 3

Better Webhosting Empty
PostSubject: Better Webhosting   Better Webhosting Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:05 am

Hello USF Community,

I stumbled upon this site and I would like to comment freely about it...

It sucks. >.<

I have to admit, it's not looking good so far, no offense, but I am just suggesting and putting forth my opinion. In addition, I would like to help you guys acquire a good site. Whoever is managing the site, please PM me on Xfire, and I will help you come out with a good phpBB site with free webhosting. Trust me... you guys are already using .tk, so I can help with acquiring a free web hosting plan with a crap domain, and with that, you guys can use some good shit like phpBB 3, Joomla, etc. So, what do you say?
Back to top Go down
USF|iWarrior2012
2nd Clan Owner, Webmaster and Clan Mod Developer
2nd Clan Owner, Webmaster and Clan Mod Developer
USF|iWarrior2012

User Score : 565548889

Better Webhosting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Webhosting   Better Webhosting Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:21 am

This has to be the best free thing anyone could get. I'm not sure about moving the domain. What other problems do you have with the forum?

Last edited by USF|DevilDawg on Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:43 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.unitedspecialforces.tk
Ichibu

User Score : 15

Better Webhosting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Webhosting   Better Webhosting Icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:23 am

i dont see a problem w it. its just a place to organise clan shit its not sposed to do a song an dance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Better Webhosting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Better Webhosting   Better Webhosting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Better Webhosting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
United Special Forces (USF) :: Discussion :: Forum Suggestions-
Jump to: